Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

finally some more time...

I have had some more time to work on it.

I have code that interfaces from C#, to the FTDI chip.
I spent the better part of the day debugging the atmel32 chip.

the one I bricked still could read from the 15b encoder, I just couldn't write to it anymore.
one of the new ones we ordered one the the other guys was used for a couple of days, was perfectly fine except portA would only give 2.5v as a low and 5 as high.

I thought it was my fault somewhere cause I changed the IDE from programmers notepad with myown make file, to one autogenerated via avrstudio.

no my programming was fine. it was the stupid chip.

anyhow I should have an axis moving hopefully tomorrow.
unless the bosses find something "better" for me to do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?